Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hi everyone.
I'm a friend of Bri (y'all know her as shy submissive girl) and she wanted me to let y'all know what happened. At first we thought she was just going to be out of it for a bit, but things got really bad and she ended up passing away. She asked me to post on here that she wouldn't be able to write for a while but now, well, she's not going to be writing at all. I know she would want someone to take over for her on lit of anyone's up to continuing it on a different account. Try talking to her editor dino if you can.
Sorry for the bad news. I'd love if someone could post this to lit.

We're all missing her.

4 comments:

  1. OMG what happened? Was she sick before? Please tell us something. We don't know how to get in touch with Dino... There's dozens of people on Lit with "Dino" in their name.
    SSG, you will be missed dearly.

    Jennyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jennyb
    MJ / Dino here
    Firstly words fail me i am so gutted.
    Suffice to say my thoughts are with her family and friends
    Thanks go to Lit for alerting me to this
    Can i ask the friend who has posted this to contact me via the PM section in Literotica
    masterfuljim.
    You go onto the finally mine story and you will see me in the comments at the end
    click on the username and you will find the contact box
    Many thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. The news has reached Bri's fans on Literotica. We are in shock that someone so young has passed. Bri had a devoted bunch of fans who checked regularly for story updates and posted feedback for her enjoyment or improvement as a writer. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey all
    Sorry it's been so long since I've gotten on here. Same friend as before. It's been a bit too hard to get on here with everything that's been going on and all of the emotions running rampant. Bri (SSG to all y'all) was diagnosed with a relatively mild form of breast cancer in 2013. Every doctor out there said she would live. She didn't. We miss her so very much, every day. Thank you all for alerting everyone else. I went on and read the comments, and they brought me to tears. It's lovely knowing there are people out there who loved her just as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete